Our organic, EU-sourced CBD is combined with the essential amino acid L-Carnitine in this premium oil. Known to actively aid weight loss and improve energy levels they are the perfect combination.
We guarantee ultimate quality and purity in our organic CBD amino oil. And our high-strength, full-spectrum cannabidiol formula provides the benefits of many other terpenes, cannabinoids and oils found within the hemp plant.
Read more about the benefits of L-Carnitine below. And join our community of users who report the benefits of CBD and L-Carnitine for weight loss, increased energy and more.
How to use
Starting with 3x1 pump-stroke/day. 1 spray = ~0.11ml = 11.1mg CBD.
Increase if needed.
ingredientsMCT oil (CAS: 73398-61-5) flavour:cannabidiol (CBD) from hemp seed extract (CAS 89958-21-4), (THC free = < 0.00%), L-Carnitine, Lecithin
What about rogue or poor quality CBD products?
Unfortunately these are all too common, and it worries us as much as it should worry you.
PhytoVista Laboratories, a UK market leader in CBD testing, has completed an independent blind test of consumer cannabidiol (CBD) products for The Centre for Medicinal Cannabis involving 30 major retail CBD oil brands.
The biggest issues related to accuracy of labelling; the presence of controlled substances and some contaminants; and in one example from a high street pharmacy, the complete absence of any cannabinoids.
- Only 11/29 (38%) of the products were within 10% of the advertised CBD content and 11/29 products (38%) actually had less than 50% of the advertised CBD content. One product had 0% CBD.
- Almost half (45%) of the selected products had measurable levels of THC (mean content 0.04%) or CBN (mean content 0.01%) and are thus technically illegal within the UK.
- One sample had ZERO cannabinoid content – this was a High Street pharmacy product (30ml) retailing for £90.
- One product had 3.8% ethanol (3.4% qualifies as an alcoholic beverage).
- Dichoromethane was detectable in seven products (3.8-13.1ppm) and cyclohexane was found in one product (27.9ppm). However, these percentages of solvents and heavy metals are still below the permitted daily dose levels in pharmaceutical products, although above food limit safety levels.
We take these issues seriously and strive with our partners to ensure the consumer can have confidence in our products, with independent laboratory testing to back our quality.
0% THC means there is non-detectability, indicating that the CBD in question contains less than 0.01% THC. ULU goes further, we set our targets at less than 0.0005% THC.
When we say 5% or 20% CBD content, that is what we deliver, guaranteed.
What is full spectrum CBD?
Full spectrum, or whole plant CBD production, is as it suggests extracted from the whole plant, and as such contains all of the natural cannabinoids and terpenes found in the hemp plant. You can taste and smell the hemp.
What is CBD?
CBD is the term used for cannabidiol, a naturally occurring chemical compound (also known as a cannabinoid) found in cannabis plants. Many cannabinoids are found in these plants, such as THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), CBG (cannabigerol), and CBN (cannabinol). However, CBD has become particularly popular for its use in various natural supplements.
While CBD is a product of these plants, you’ll usually find it extracted from hemp plants and used in products such as oils, topicals, edibles, and more.
- Our standard delivery option takes 1-2 working days. All our products are sent free Royal Mail 24 Recorded delivery. An optional shipping option of DPD is available at checkout at an additional cost.
Once an order has been dispatched you may return the goods within 30 days of receipt. All returned items must be in be in new and unused condition, with original seals intact and original tags and labels attached. If the product has been used or opened we cannot accept a return due to the risk of contamination.