5% concentrate in low melting popular coconut oil
This New CBD Broad Spectrum Oil from ULU is the first of it's kind from the ULU range. Our Broad spectrum CBD oil contains CBD that has not been isolated completely, so there are trace elements of other beneficial cannabinoids (CBDa, CBG) still present though in small quantities and is almost tasteless.
The naturally occurring compounds from the cannabis plant can have beneficial qualities so are a great choice for those looking for a CBD product that ticks all the boxes and offers improvements for both mind and body.
ingredientsMedium Chain Triglycerides, Broad CBD Compound (from Cannabis Sativa L.)
Is CBD addictive?
People may also worry about whether CBD has any addictive qualities. However, CBD is safe to use without any risk of addiction. CBD has no physically addictive qualities, meaning you can use as much as you want, as regularly as you want, without worrying about becoming addicted.
When you stop taking CBD, you won’t experience any withdrawal effects, even if you’ve been taking it for a long time. Along with the lack of harmful effects, this makes CBD a very risk-free natural supplement.
Is CBD safe to use for children?
CBD is as safe for children as it is for adults. Children will probably need lower doses than adults due to their lower body weight, as far as we know there are no risks attached.
There have been many studies carried out on CBD for children, which have been proven to be effective for Epilepsy disorders such as Dravet and Lennox-Gastaut syndrome.
I have high blood pressure. Is CBD dangerous for me?
CBD does contain enzymes that can change the way drugs are metabolised by the body. It could increase of decrease the amount of medication entering the blood-stream – including drugs for high blood pressure such as beta-blockers. So, if you are currently taking blood pressure medication, check with your doctor before consuming CBD.
What about rogue or poor quality CBD products?
Unfortunately these are all too common, and it worries us as much as it should worry you.
PhytoVista Laboratories, a UK market leader in CBD testing, has completed an independent blind test of consumer cannabidiol (CBD) products for The Centre for Medicinal Cannabis involving 30 major retail CBD oil brands.
The biggest issues related to accuracy of labelling; the presence of controlled substances and some contaminants; and in one example from a high street pharmacy, the complete absence of any cannabinoids.
- Only 11/29 (38%) of the products were within 10% of the advertised CBD content and 11/29 products (38%) actually had less than 50% of the advertised CBD content. One product had 0% CBD.
- Almost half (45%) of the selected products had measurable levels of THC (mean content 0.04%) or CBN (mean content 0.01%) and are thus technically illegal within the UK.
- One sample had ZERO cannabinoid content – this was a High Street pharmacy product (30ml) retailing for £90.
- One product had 3.8% ethanol (3.4% qualifies as an alcoholic beverage).
- Dichoromethane was detectable in seven products (3.8-13.1ppm) and cyclohexane was found in one product (27.9ppm). However, these percentages of solvents and heavy metals are still below the permitted daily dose levels in pharmaceutical products, although above food limit safety levels.
We take these issues seriously and strive with our partners to ensure the consumer can have confidence in our products, with independent laboratory testing to back our quality.
0% THC means there is non-detectability, indicating that the CBD in question contains less than 0.01% THC. ULU goes further, we set our targets at less than 0.0005% THC.
When we say 5% or 20% CBD content, that is what we deliver, guaranteed.
What do UK customers base their CBD buying decisions on?
Consumers have clear preferences that drive their buying decisions and prioritise quality and purity over origin or legality. Clear labelling information and advice on use and consumption tips, followed by a preference for British produced CBD products, were the purchasing priorities that scored highest, more than price, brand or organic status. These factors were all prioritised when we created ULU: a brand you can trust.
- Our standard delivery option takes 2 -3 working days. All our products are sent Royal Mail 48 Packet , or for orders over £40 for free using RM24 Tracked. An optional rapid shipping option of DPD is available at checkout at an additional cost.
Once an order has been dispatched you may return the goods within 30 days of receipt. All returned items must be in be in new and unused condition, with original seals intact and original tags and labels attached. If the product has been used or opened we cannot accept a return due to the risk of contamination.