We’ve developed this innovative fish flavour 5% CBD hemp oil for cats to provide the benefits of pure cannabidiol – nature’s calming, appetite-boosting, natural anti-inflammatory. ULU CBD oil spray is designed for feline use. Simply spray it into your cat’s meal and mix well.
The feline Endocannabinoid System cannot process certain phytocannabinoids and terpenes. Therefore, we’ve taken every care to strip our premium organic cannabidiol back to its purest isolate form. We’ve also developed this CBD hemp oil for cats in partnership with a world-renowned laboratory in addition to the help of veterinarians. So, you can relax knowing your furry friend is in safe hands.
Usage and storage
Our ULU CBD for cats is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent disease or illness. Always seek the advice of a veterinarian before trialling a new product. Keep away from children. Store the CBD oil spray bottle in a cool, dark place and also make sure to shake well before use.
how to use
- 1 0.1ml spray = approx 5mg CBD.
- Always dose responsibly
- Do not use this product as a substitute for a balanced diet
- Slowly Increase as needed
- Start with 5-10mg CBD per 5 kG body weight per day.
- Why use CBD for cats?
Cats have an Endocannabinoid System (ECS) just like humans. This is a complex cell-signalling system found within the body that is responsible for maintaining homeostasis and balance. It also helps to regulate a number of functions including mood, sleep, immune system, appetite and more. In fact, there are a greater number of ECS receptors in felines than in humans. Taking CBD acts like a key to these locked receptors, acting as a boost to the feline endocannabinoid system and helping it to function properly. Helping your kitty to stay happy and healthy in combination with a balanced, active lifestyle.
- Are there any risks of using CBD for cats?
When dosed responsibly with a pure, CBD isolate product, there are little known risks for felines. However, the feline Endocannabinoid System cannot process certain phytocannabinoids and terpenes found in full-spectrum CBD. It also cannot process THC (the illegal psychoactive chemical found in marijuana.) So, always make sure to check the label carefully to make sure you’re buying a CBD isolate product from a trusted, reputable company.
- Can you use CBD for animals?
Yes, there are specific CBD products intended for animals, so it’s best not to give your pets CBD products designed for human consumption – just as is the case for any supplement. These may be harder for them to consume or ingest, and they may also need a lower dose.
- What is CBD isolate?
CBD isolate does not contain any other compounds, it is tasteless, and is used in vapes and often supplemented by flavouring. Pizza, anyone?
- What is CBD?
CBD is the term used for cannabidiol, a naturally occurring chemical compound (also known as a cannabinoid) found in cannabis plants. Many cannabinoids are found in these plants, such as THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), CBG (cannabigerol), and CBN (cannabinol). However, CBD has become particularly popular for its use in various natural supplements.
While CBD is a product of these plants, you’ll usually find it extracted from hemp plants and used in products such as oils, topicals, edibles, and more.
- What’s the difference between cannabis, hemp, and marijuana?
Here’s the deal. The plant cannabis sativa has two primary species: hemp and marijuana. Both contain CBD, but there’s a much higher percentage in hemp, which also has very low levels of THC compared to marijuana: less than 0.0005% in the case of ULU products.
When people talk about hemp oil, they’re referring to oil extracted from the seeds of the hemp plant. There are no cannabinoids at all – CBD or THC – in hemp oil. ULU sells only high quality CBD products, with the strength of the CBD in 5%, 10%, 15% and 20% concentrations. You choose.
- What about rogue or poor quality CBD products?
Unfortunately these are all too common, and it worries us as much as it should worry you.
PhytoVista Laboratories, a UK market leader in CBD testing, has completed an independent blind test of consumer cannabidiol (CBD) products for The Centre for Medicinal Cannabis involving 30 major retail CBD oil brands.
The biggest issues related to accuracy of labelling; the presence of controlled substances and some contaminants; and in one example from a high street pharmacy, the complete absence of any cannabinoids.
- Only 11/29 (38%) of the products were within 10% of the advertised CBD content and 11/29 products (38%) actually had less than 50% of the advertised CBD content. One product had 0% CBD.
- Almost half (45%) of the selected products had measurable levels of THC (mean content 0.04%) or CBN (mean content 0.01%) and are thus technically illegal within the UK.
- One sample had ZERO cannabinoid content – this was a High Street pharmacy product (30ml) retailing for £90.
- One product had 3.8% ethanol (3.4% qualifies as an alcoholic beverage).
- Dichoromethane was detectable in seven products (3.8-13.1ppm) and cyclohexane was found in one product (27.9ppm). However, these percentages of solvents and heavy metals are still below the permitted daily dose levels in pharmaceutical products, although above food limit safety levels.
We take these issues seriously and strive with our partners to ensure the consumer can have confidence in our products, with independent laboratory testing to back our quality.
0% THC means there is non-detectability, indicating that the CBD in question contains less than 0.01% THC. ULU goes further, we set our targets at less than 0.0005% THC.
When we say 5% or 20% CBD content, that is what we deliver, guaranteed.
- Our standard delivery option takes 1-2 working days. All our products are sent free Royal Mail 48 Hours delivery. An optional shipping option of Royal Mail 24 Hours is available at checkout at an additional cost.
Once an order has been dispatched you may return the goods within 30 days of receipt. All returned items must be in be in new and unused condition, with original seals intact and original tags and labels attached. If the product has been used or opened we cannot accept a return due to the risk of contamination.