ULU cinnamon CBD e-liquid is made from organic certified hemp extracts sourced from EU cultivation. Our cinnamon CBD vape oil contains a 5% concentration of premium cannabidiol - roughly 1.6mg CBD per puff.
We produce our ULU nicotine-free CBD vape oils from the finest Cannabidiol (CBD) crystals of pharmaceutical quality with maximum purity. We use ultrasonic captivation followed by a wiped film distillation to ensure you cannot feel or taste solvents. The extracts we use for our cinnamon CBD e-liquid come from pesticide and herbicide free cultivation. And as a result, you can consider our products as some of the purest worldwide.
We only provide CBD vaping products with a 5% CBD concentration. As we're not confident that anything below this level will provide tangible benefits. This is something you won't find with some of our competitors!
We have all of our CBD vape oils tested to ensure quality and consistency. And you can read our latest lab reports below:
- Propylene glycole (80%)
- Vegetal Glycerine (20%) plus cannabidiol (CBD) as specified by CAS number 13956-29-1
how to use
- 1ml =~ approx. 31 drops | 1 drop = ~1,6mg CBD
- This product is to be taken through a compatible eCig-device in its undiluted form
- Dose responsibly
What is CBD?
CBD is the term used for cannabidiol, a naturally occurring chemical compound (also known as a cannabinoid) found in cannabis plants. Many cannabinoids are found in these plants, such as THC (tetrahydrocannabinol), CBG (cannabigerol), and CBN (cannabinol). However, CBD has become particularly popular for its use in various natural supplements.
While CBD is a product of these plants, you’ll usually find it extracted from hemp plants and used in products such as oils, topicals, edibles, and more.
What is CBD isolate?
CBD isolate does not contain any other compounds, it is tasteless, and is used in vapes and often supplemented by flavouring. Pizza, anyone?
Is CBD the same as marijuana?
There’s a lot of confusion when it comes to CBD and marijuana, especially as the two are closely related. CBD is one of over a hundred cannabinoids which can be found in cannabis plants, including marijuana plants. However, whereas marijuana is mostly known for its psychoactive effects, CBD produces none of these.
It’s the THC in marijuana that makes users high when they consume the plant. CBD, on the other hand, is non-psychoactive and does not make users high. While many marijuana strains contain CBD, CBD products are usually extracted from hemp plants which contain high levels of CBD with low levels of THC. Legal, hemp-based products contain less than 0.2% THC, meaning they won’t give you any of the effects you’d generally expect from marijuana. ULU is entirely free of THC – having less than 0.0005%.
Is CBD addictive?
People may also worry about whether CBD has any addictive qualities. However, CBD is safe to use without any risk of addiction. CBD has no physically addictive qualities, meaning you can use as much as you want, as regularly as you want, without worrying about becoming addicted.
When you stop taking CBD, you won’t experience any withdrawal effects, even if you’ve been taking it for a long time. Along with the lack of harmful effects, this makes CBD a very risk-free natural supplement.
How should you use CBD?
There are various methods of CBD consumption to use safely and effectively. Each of these has its advantages and some are better for certain purposes. You can choose to use it whichever way you like and may even want to test out multiple methods to see which is best for you.
CBD oil tincture is the most common method of use, especially as it’s quick, easy, and discreet. Each bottle of CBD oil tincture comes with a dropper, which you use to measure out your dosage and apply it under your tongue. Hold it under your tongue for around a minute or two and your body will absorb the cannabidiol into your system. You can also add CBD oil to foods and drinks, although taking it sublingually (under the tongue) acts on your body much faster.
What about rogue or poor quality CBD products?
Unfortunately these are all too common, and it worries us as much as it should worry you.
PhytoVista Laboratories, a UK market leader in CBD testing, has completed an independent blind test of consumer cannabidiol (CBD) products for The Centre for Medicinal Cannabis involving 30 major retail CBD oil brands.
The biggest issues related to accuracy of labelling; the presence of controlled substances and some contaminants; and in one example from a high street pharmacy, the complete absence of any cannabinoids.
- Only 11/29 (38%) of the products were within 10% of the advertised CBD content and 11/29 products (38%) actually had less than 50% of the advertised CBD content. One product had 0% CBD.
- Almost half (45%) of the selected products had measurable levels of THC (mean content 0.04%) or CBN (mean content 0.01%) and are thus technically illegal within the UK.
- One sample had ZERO cannabinoid content – this was a High Street pharmacy product (30ml) retailing for £90.
- One product had 3.8% ethanol (3.4% qualifies as an alcoholic beverage).
- Dichoromethane was detectable in seven products (3.8-13.1ppm) and cyclohexane was found in one product (27.9ppm). However, these percentages of solvents and heavy metals are still below the permitted daily dose levels in pharmaceutical products, although above food limit safety levels.
We take these issues seriously and strive with our partners to ensure the consumer can have confidence in our products, with independent laboratory testing to back our quality.
0% THC means there is non-detectability, indicating that the CBD in question contains less than 0.01% THC. ULU goes further, we set our targets at less than 0.0005% THC.
When we say 5% or 20% CBD content, that is what we deliver, guaranteed.
- Our standard delivery option takes 2 -3 working days. All our products are sent Royal Mail 48 Packet , or for orders over £40 for free using RM24 Tracked. An optional rapid shipping option of DPD is available at checkout at an additional cost.
Once an order has been dispatched you may return the goods within 30 days of receipt. All returned items must be in be in new and unused condition, with original seals intact and original tags and labels attached. If the product has been used or opened we cannot accept a return due to the risk of contamination.