CBD is quickly becoming the most talked about product in the scientific and medical world thanks to it's ability to improve both health and well being. We all need a little extra support to stay healthy from time to time, the exclusive ULU 25% Organic CBD oil includes not only our premium cannabidiol, but also other beneficial terpenes and cannabinoids found within the hemp plant.
SUGGESTED DOSAGE: Responsible dosing - starting with 3x1 pump-stroke/day. 1 spray = ~0.11ml = 27.8mg CBD.
Increase if needed.
- Cannabis Sativa Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (THC free <0.00%)
- MCT oil (73398-61-5)
how to use
- starting with 3 x 1 pump-stroke/day
- Increase if needed
What is full spectrum CBD?
Full spectrum, or whole plant CBD production, is as it suggests extracted from the whole plant, and as such contains all of the natural cannabinoids and terpenes found in the hemp plant. You can taste and smell the hemp.
How do you choose your dose?
That’s down to individual preference. But the amount of CBD you should take also depends on factors, including the concentration of CBD in each product, your body weight, and the condition you’re treating. Check with your doctor as well if you’re already taking prescription medication, as some contains CBD already (especially some seizure medications). Generally, it’s best to start with a smaller dosage and gradually increase it. This could mean starting with 15 to 30 mg a day. After a week, increase this amount by 5 mg. Continue this until you feel it’s effectively treating your symptoms. But another factor to bear in mind is the concentration of your CBD product: broad spectrum, full spectrum or isolate?
What about rogue or poor quality CBD products?
Unfortunately these are all too common, and it worries us as much as it should worry you.
PhytoVista Laboratories, a UK market leader in CBD testing, has completed an independent blind test of consumer cannabidiol (CBD) products for The Centre for Medicinal Cannabis involving 30 major retail CBD oil brands.
The biggest issues related to accuracy of labelling; the presence of controlled substances and some contaminants; and in one example from a high street pharmacy, the complete absence of any cannabinoids.
- Only 11/29 (38%) of the products were within 10% of the advertised CBD content and 11/29 products (38%) actually had less than 50% of the advertised CBD content. One product had 0% CBD.
- Almost half (45%) of the selected products had measurable levels of THC (mean content 0.04%) or CBN (mean content 0.01%) and are thus technically illegal within the UK.
- One sample had ZERO cannabinoid content – this was a High Street pharmacy product (30ml) retailing for £90.
- One product had 3.8% ethanol (3.4% qualifies as an alcoholic beverage).
- Dichoromethane was detectable in seven products (3.8-13.1ppm) and cyclohexane was found in one product (27.9ppm). However, these percentages of solvents and heavy metals are still below the permitted daily dose levels in pharmaceutical products, although above food limit safety levels.
We take these issues seriously and strive with our partners to ensure the consumer can have confidence in our products, with independent laboratory testing to back our quality.
0% THC means there is non-detectability, indicating that the CBD in question contains less than 0.01% THC. ULU goes further, we set our targets at less than 0.0005% THC.
When we say 5% or 20% CBD content, that is what we deliver, guaranteed.
What are the benefits of vaping CBD?
As CBD is able to enter the body so quickly when vaped, many users report a mild, instant calming effect. So, vaping CBD is great for short-term relief of anxiety and stress. However, vaping CBD oil in the long-term has been reported to support issues such as chronic pain and inflammation as well as boosting immune function and mood.
- Our standard delivery option takes 1-2 working days. All our products are sent free Royal Mail 24 Recorded delivery. An optional shipping option of DPD is available at checkout at an additional cost.
Once an order has been dispatched you may return the goods within 30 days of receipt. All returned items must be in be in new and unused condition, with original seals intact and original tags and labels attached. If the product has been used or opened we cannot accept a return due to the risk of contamination.