ULU CBD vape e-liquids are produced from the finest Cannabidiol (CBD) crystals of pharmaceutical quality with a maximum purity. We use firstly ultrasonic captivation followed by a wiped film distillation to ensure you cannot feel or taste solvents. The extracts we use come from pesticide and herbicide free cultivation. Consequently these CBD crystals can be considered as the purest ones worldwide.
- CBD 70%, PG 20%, VG 10% food grade ﬂavour
how to use
- 1ml corresponds to approximately 31 drops | 1 drop = ~1,6mg CBD
- This product is to be taken through a compatible eCig-device in its undiluted form
- Dose responsibly
- Is CBD addictive?
People may also worry about whether CBD has any addictive qualities. However, CBD is safe to use without any risk of addiction. CBD has no physically addictive qualities, meaning you can use as much as you want, as regularly as you want, without worrying about becoming addicted.
When you stop taking CBD, you won’t experience any withdrawal effects, even if you’ve been taking it for a long time. Along with the lack of harmful effects, this makes CBD a very risk-free natural supplement.
- Is CBD the same as marijuana?
There’s a lot of confusion when it comes to CBD and marijuana, especially as the two are closely related. CBD is one of over a hundred cannabinoids which can be found in cannabis plants, including marijuana plants. However, whereas marijuana is mostly known for its psychoactive effects, CBD produces none of these.
It’s the THC in marijuana that makes users high when they consume the plant. CBD, on the other hand, is non-psychoactive and does not make users high. While many marijuana strains contain CBD, CBD products are usually extracted from hemp plants which contain high levels of CBD with low levels of THC. Legal, hemp-based products contain less than 0.2% THC, meaning they won’t give you any of the effects you’d generally expect from marijuana. ULU is entirely free of THC – having less than 0.0005%.
- What about rogue or poor quality CBD products?
Unfortunately these are all too common, and it worries us as much as it should worry you.
PhytoVista Laboratories, a UK market leader in CBD testing, has completed an independent blind test of consumer cannabidiol (CBD) products for The Centre for Medicinal Cannabis involving 30 major retail CBD oil brands.
The biggest issues related to accuracy of labelling; the presence of controlled substances and some contaminants; and in one example from a high street pharmacy, the complete absence of any cannabinoids.
- Only 11/29 (38%) of the products were within 10% of the advertised CBD content and 11/29 products (38%) actually had less than 50% of the advertised CBD content. One product had 0% CBD.
- Almost half (45%) of the selected products had measurable levels of THC (mean content 0.04%) or CBN (mean content 0.01%) and are thus technically illegal within the UK.
- One sample had ZERO cannabinoid content – this was a High Street pharmacy product (30ml) retailing for £90.
- One product had 3.8% ethanol (3.4% qualifies as an alcoholic beverage).
- Dichoromethane was detectable in seven products (3.8-13.1ppm) and cyclohexane was found in one product (27.9ppm). However, these percentages of solvents and heavy metals are still below the permitted daily dose levels in pharmaceutical products, although above food limit safety levels.
We take these issues seriously and strive with our partners to ensure the consumer can have confidence in our products, with independent laboratory testing to back our quality.
0% THC means there is non-detectability, indicating that the CBD in question contains less than 0.01% THC. ULU goes further, we set our targets at less than 0.0005% THC.
When we say 5% or 20% CBD content, that is what we deliver, guaranteed.
- What’s the difference between cannabis, hemp, and marijuana?
Here’s the deal. The plant cannabis sativa has two primary species: hemp and marijuana. Both contain CBD, but there’s a much higher percentage in hemp, which also has very low levels of THC compared to marijuana: less than 0.0005% in the case of ULU products.
When people talk about hemp oil, they’re referring to oil extracted from the seeds of the hemp plant. There are no cannabinoids at all – CBD or THC – in hemp oil. ULU sells only high quality CBD products, with the strength of the CBD in 5%, 10%, 15% and 20% concentrations. You choose.
- Our standard delivery option takes 1-2 working days. All our products are sent Royal Mail 48 Hours delivery. An optional shipping option of Royal Mail 24 Hours is available at checkout at an additional cost.
Once an order has been dispatched you may return the goods within 30 days of receipt. All returned items must be in be in new and unused condition, with original seals intact and original tags and labels attached. If the product has been used or opened we cannot accept a return due to the risk of contamination.